Education, training and professional development opportunities, advocacy for the SC assisted living industry with legislators and regulators, and the opportunity to network with other assisted living providers . . . All this and more can be yours with membership to SCARCH! As a member, your community and staff will receive the following benefits:
- Opportunities to network with other providers and vendor business partners who are committed to providing quality goods and services to seniors.
- Attend Association-sponsored education programs at member discounts and receive continuing education credits (CEUs).
- Participate in SCARCH’s 2 Annual Conferences- Spring and the Fall- for discounted member rates.
- Receive information and assistance regarding regulatory compliance issues.
- Participate in legislative and regulatory advocacy relative to assisted living issues.
- Regular member updates with the latest news regarding assisted living communities and relevant regulatory or legislative issues.
Membership Tiers & Rates
Provider MemberAll assisted living or residentiies. Dues are based on DHEC licensed # of beds. This membership category is open to companies which own, operate, manage or develop assisted living communities, personal care homes, retirement/independent living communities or similar type facilities. An assisted living community under development is qualified to be an assisted living provider member.
- 12 beds or less: Flat rate of $200
- 12 beds or more: $18 per licensed bed
- Facility with over 100 beds: $16 per licensed bed
Corporate MemberIf a corporation that has a total of 250 or more beds wishes to join and pay for all of their SC facilities at one time, may pay $12 per bed for all facilities. All communities must be paid for at the same time to take advantage of this special rate.
- 250 beds or more: $15 per licensed bed
Vendor Member500.00Vendors may become involved by joining the association as Vendor Business Partners and/or by exhibiting at our Annual Conference. Vendor Business Partners are vendors to assisted living residences, senior housing communities or similar type of facilities or that have an interest or involvement in the industry but do not own, operate or manage long term care, assisted living or senior living communities.
- Flat Rate of $500 per year
Individual Member100.00Any individual not employed at an assisted living/residential care community.
- Flat Rate of $125 per year
Student Member$50Full time students looking for an opportunity to learn about the Assisted Living Industry. Membership allows the student to volunteer and attend events at member rate.
- Flat Rate of $50 per year
Vendor Business Partner
Vendors may become involved by joining the association as Vendor Business Partners and/or by exhibiting at our Annual Conference. Vendor Business Partners are vendors to assisted living residences, senior housing communities or similar type of facilities or that have an interest or involvement in the industry but do not own, operate or manage long term care, assisted living or senior living communities.
- Vendor Business Partner member benefits include:
- Member alerts regarding any regulatory, legislative or business issues affecting assisted living in South Carolina.
- Member rates to attend association-sponsored Educational Programs.
- A $250-300 discount off the Exhibitor/Booth package for our Annual Conference.
- Exclusive sponsorship opportunities throughout the year to give your company valuable marketing exposure.
- The opportunity to serve on one of SCARCH’s Committees and share your expertise with our members.
- The opportunity to participate in SCARCH’s Regional Meetings held periodically throughout the year across the state.